Your Fitbit can be connected to Stridekick using our website or our mobile application.
If you'd like to connect via the web application, please navigate here.
If you'd like to connect via the mobile app, please follow the steps below:
- Open the app and select 'Profile' from the bottom menu
- Select 'Settings' at the top right
- Scroll down and select the device field
4. Select 'Fitbit' from the list of devices
5. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow'
6. Enter your log in information for your Fitbit and select 'Login'
7. Grant Stridekick access to your Fitbit data by checking the 'Allow All' option and then 'Allow'. Please note this will only allow us to access data for 'activity and exercise'
8. You'll now be prompted to reopen the Stridekick app and see a connection confirmation pop up on your screen. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Fitbit is now connected!
Next up, learn how to sync your Fitbit to Stridekick here.