Stridekick can connect with many devices via Google Fit. You should check the app for your device (i.e. the Pebble app or Polar Beat app) to see if it is compatible with Google Fit.
1. Make sure you have the Google Fit app installed on your phone. If not, you can download it here: Google Fit on the Play Store
2. Check that your device will connect with Google Fit and enable syncing.
- Usually, you can find an option to sync to Google Fit in the "Settings" menu of your device's app.
- Some devices that connect with Google Fit are: Android Phones (4.1 and above), Pebble, Polar, Xiaomi Band, and some Android Wear.
If you already have an account: Navigate to https://stridekick.com/users/device or More-> Change Device on the app
4. Select Google Fit from the list of devices.
5. You will be prompted to give Stridekick permission to access your account. This allows us to collect your steps, distance, and active minutes.
6. If you have multiple accounts linked to your phone, you'll need to select which account you'd like to connect. Be sure to connect the same account that you're using in the Google Fit app!
You should now be connected. Join some challenges and get stepping!