Stridekick doesn't want to leave anyone on the sidelines!
Stridekick offers cross device compatibility making it the perfect place for everyone to play. We support most major fitness trackers, including:
- Android Phones - Android 4.2 or above through the Google Fit app.
- Apple Watch
- Fitbit - Zip, One, Flex, Charge, Charge HR, Surge, Alta, Blaze, MobileTracker app
- Garmin - vívofit, vívofit 2, vívosmart, vivosmart HR, vívoactive, vivokí, **
- Google Fit (Android, Pebble, Xiaomi)
- IPhone 5s and above - Apple Health App (Polar, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Jawbone - UP, UP24, UP Move, UP2, UP3, UP4
- Misfit - Flash Cyclist, Flash, Link, Ray, Shine, Shine2, Speedo Shine, Swarovski Activity Crystal
- Withings - Pulse, Pulse O2, Activité Pop, Activité, Activité Steel
Note: We are always looking to expand our list of supported devices. If you don't see your device in the list above, let us hear about it!
**Stridekick can usually connect with the Garmin Forerunner and Fenix devices, however we can only pull from devices that report steps. If your device doens't report steps, it will not sync with Stridekick.