If you find that your Jawbone connection isn't syncing, it's usually one of three issues.
Problem 1: Your authorization token expired or was revoked from within the Jawbone app.
Solution: Reconnect your Jawbone device. You can do this by clicking on your profile link in the Stridekick header, then clicking the "Change Device" button. Finally, choose the Jawbone option and reconnect.
Problem 2: Your Jawbone app isn't uploading data to the cloud.
Solution: This problem is usually intermittent or could be a result of temporary issues on the Jawbone infrastructure. We recommend users hard close their jawbone app, open it back up and try syncing again. Jawbone usually posts any issues it's having on this page: http://status.jawbone.com/ . Also, if you don't see your steps appear on your Jawbone UP smart phone app, follow the Jawbone instructions on debugging the connection https://jawbone.com/kb/articles/422.html
Problem 3: During the sign-up process you accidentally created a new Jawbone account (instead of logging in to your existing Jawbone account), or connected to the wrong Jawbone account.
Solution: Solving this issue is the trickiest to solve. Following these instructions should fix things.
1. [From Jawbone Mobile App] click Help & Settings > Sign-Out
2. [From Jawbone Mobile App] click Sign In and take note of that email address on the screen (this should be the email associated to their real account). Finish logging in.
3. [From desktop web browser] Go to http://www.jawbone.com and sign-out of jawbone.
4. [From desktop web browser] Go to https://stridekick.com/users/device (make sure you are logged into your Stridekick account) and click on Jawbone option.
5. [From desktop web browser] After step 4. you will be prompted to login to your jawbone account. Make sure you login using the account (email) you noted in step 2.