Your Garmin device can be connected to Stridekick using our website or our mobile application.
If you'd like to connect via the web application, please navigate here.
If you'd like to connect via the mobile app, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Dashboard
2. Select the menu bars in the top left corner
3. Select My Device from the Utility Panel
4. Scroll down and select the device field to connect or change your device
5. Select Garmin from the list of devices
6. Select Allow when prompted to give Stridekick access to your activity data
7. Enter your log in information for your Garmin account and select 'Sign In'
8. Select 'Agree' on the next screen
9. You'll now see prompt to return to the Stridekick app and a connection confirmation. Select Okay to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Garmin is now connected! Next up, learn how to sync your Garmin device to Stridekick.