Stridekick can connect with your Apple Watch as your tracking device. You will need to connect your Apple Watch to Stridekick through the app on your phone. You cannot connect your iPhone via the website.
- Open Stridekick and select 'Profile' from the bottom menu
- From your profile, select the settings gear icon at the top right
- Scroll down and select the device field to connect or change your device
4. Select 'Apple Watch' from the list of devices
5. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow'
6. Select 'Turn All Categories On' and Allow again if prompted
7. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Apple Watch is now connected! Next, learn how to sync your steps to Stridekick here.