Stridekick can connect with your Apple Watch as your tracking device. You will need to connect your Apple Watch to Stridekick through the app on your phone. You cannot connect your iPhone via the website.
1. Go to your Dashboard
2. Select the menu bars in the top left corner
3. Select My Device from the Utility Panel
4. Scroll down and select the device field to connect or change your device
5. Select Apple Watch from the list of devices
6. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting Allow
7. Select 'Turn All Categories On' and Allow again if prompted
8. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select Okay to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Apple Watch is now connected! Next, learn how to sync your steps to Stridekick here.