Stridekick can connect with iPhone 5s and newer as your tracking device. You will need to connect your iPhone to Stridekick through the Stridekick app on your mobile phone. You cannot connect your iPhone via the website.
- Open Stridekick and select 'Profile' from the bottom menu
- From your profile, select the settings gear icon at the top right
- Scroll down and select the device field to connect or change your device
4. Select 'iPhone via Apple Health' from the list of devices
5. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow'
6. Select 'Turn All Categories On' and Allow again if prompted
7. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your iPhone is now connected! Next, learn how to sync your steps here!