While most of our users love to use chat to cheer each other on, sometimes you may see a message that can be unsportsmanlike.
Keep the community experience positive by reporting messages that are negative or offensive. When you report a message this removes the message or image entirely from the chat thread.
How to report chat messages on mobile
- Press and hold on the message or photo you want to interact with
- Select "Report message as inappropriate"
- Read over the details that appear and tap "Yes, report" to report the message
Note: Reporting a message will permanently remove it from the chat. Others will no longer be able to see the message.
How to report chat messages on desktop
- Hover over the message
- Click "Report message as inappropriate"
- You will see a modal window asking you to confirm that you want to remove this message. Click "Yes, report message."
- You will see a confirmation that the message was reported and removed from the chat thread altogether.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team.