If your account was created past December 4, 2019 and you’re still having trouble logging into Stridekick, or this is your first time creating an account in Stridekick, please review these common troubleshooting tips for log in and sign up issues.
Common Issues & How to Troubleshoot
Issue 1: I'm not receiving a verification code to sign up or reset my password.
If you’re not receiving a verification code in your email, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Double-check the email you're entering to make sure there aren't any typos or extra spaces you may have accidentally entered. We recommend manually typing in your email address rather than using a pre-filled address to confirm you're entering your email address correctly.*
Note: If you enter an email address that's not in our system to reset your password, you will not receive an email, even if the message indicates an email has been sent. Please try any possible emails you might have signed up with during this step.
- Double-check your Junk or Spam folder to ensure the email didn’t end up there. The email should be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and titled “Your Stridekick Verification Code.”
- If you still don’t see your verification email and you’re using a work email address, we’d recommend trying to create your account with a personal email address instead, such as a Gmail account. This is because some work email servers can block our verification code emails, preventing you from receiving the code.
- If you’re already using a personal address and you’ve double-checked your spam folder, please try resending an email with a new verification code to your address. Please only try this once or twice—if you resend too many codes, you may have a temporary block placed on your account for sending too many requests.
Issue 2: I'm getting an "Invalid login credentials" error when I try to log in.
If you’re seeing an "Invalid login credentials" error when you try to log in, please try these steps:
I can't remember the password I used. How can I regain access to my account?
Please follow the steps in this article to reset your password.
I can't remember the email address I used. How can I regain access to my account?
- Double-check the email address you're entering for any typos or extra spaces you may have accidentally entered. We recommend manually typing in your email address rather than using a pre-filled address to confirm you're entering your email address correctly.
- Try any other possible emails you might have used to create your account. For example, you may have used your personal email even though you thought you'd signed up with your work email address.
- If you're still unable to log in after following steps 1 and 2, please contact our support team by following the steps at the bottom of this guide. Please include your name, any email addresses you might have used for your account, and your username so we can assist you promptly with your request.
Issue 3: I'm seeing "An unknown error occurred" when I try to log in.
If you’re seeing "An unknown error occurred" error when you try to log in, please try hard closing or force quitting the Stridekick mobile app or refreshing your web browser and then trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team by following the steps at the bottom of this guide.
Issue 4: I'm receiving a "Verification code is incorrect" error when I enter my code.
If you’re seeing a "Verification code is incorrect" error when you try to sign up or log in, please refer to these steps:
- Verification codes expire after 24 hours, so you may need to resend yourself a new code if it’s been more than 24 hours.
- Confirm you’re using the most recent code that was sent out, as all previous codes will no longer be valid.
Need More Help?
If you’ve followed these troubleshooting tips above and are still having trouble signing up or logging back into your account, please contact our support team.
When you reach out, please let our team know the email address you’re trying to sign up or log in with and include any screenshots from the app to show what you’re experiencing. Thanks in advance!