Stridekick allows you to easily change your name, profile picture, username, email, password, and time zone, as well as switch between viewing your distance in kilometers or miles.
To edit your profile on our web application, please navigate to
Or open the mobile app and select 'Profile' from the bottom menu. Go to your Settings by tapping the gear icon at the top right. Now you can edit your details!
- To change your Privacy Settings, select 'Profile Privacy' to set your preference of Profile level of privacy.
Public - Anyone can view your Profile.
Friends Only - Only your accepted friends can see your Profile.
Private - No one, not even your friends, can see your Profile.
- To change your profile picture, select 'Edit Photo' under your current image. You can select a fun Stridekick avatar, take a photo, or choose a photo from your library (to do this you will need to grant Stridekick access to your camera or storage).
- To change your name, username, email, or password, select the field, delete what you currently have, and type in your new choice. Select the 'Save' box and you should see it change to 'Saved' with a check mark. If you do not see this message, Stridekick has not saved your changes. Please note that Stridekick does not allow duplicate usernames. If the username is already in use, then your choice will not save.
- To change your time zone, tap into the dropdown menu (where you see your current time zone) and select your new time zone. Your selection should now appear under time zone, replacing your old one.
- To view distance as kilometers tap the button next to 'Show distance in kilometers'. If the bottom is blue, you've selected kilometers. To switch back to viewing your distance in miles, tap the same button again.
If you have any questions or would like additional help please reach out to our Support Team. They can be reached by clicking the orange chat icon at the bottom right on our web application or by navigating to your Profile in the mobile app and selecting "Need help? Tap here."