Joining a team for a Team Leaderboard challenge
In order to participate in a Team Leaderboard challenge, you will need to be a part of a team. For instructions on how to join a team from the Stridekick website, please scroll to the bottom of this guide.
You can join a team from your mobile dashboard by following the steps below:
1. After joining your challenge, open your dashboard and scroll to the "Challenges" section
2. Locate your challenge as shown below and tap the "Join a team" or "Join or create a team" notification:
Note: If you don't see your challenge, swipe right to view additional challenges. If your challenge hasn't started yet, you should see it listed in the "Upcoming" tab. If your challenge has started, it should be listed in the "Active" tab.
3. Locate the team you'd like to join (you can search by team name at the top) and tap the green “+” next to the team name to quick join a team:
4. Or, if you'd prefer to view participants on a team first before joining, tap on a team name to view all participants and then join from there:
5. After joining, you'll see a confirmation that you successfully joined your team. When viewing your challenge, you'll now see your team listed:
Changing a team for a Team Leaderboard challenge
- Depending on the settings determined by your admin, you may not be able to join a team after a challenge starts. To be safe, it's best to always join a team before a challenge starts so you don't get locked out.
- Before your challenge starts, you may also be able to change your team by clicking "Change Team" as shown below. After leaving your current team, you'll follow the same steps as above to select a new team:
Joining and Changing Teams on the Stridekick Website
1. After joining your challenge, open your web dashboard and scroll to the "Challenges" section
2. Locate your challenge as shown below and click the "Join a Team" button:
3. Locate the team you'd like to join (search by team name if needed) and click the green “+” next to the team name to quick join. Or, if you'd prefer to view participants on a team first before joining, click on a team name to view all participants and then join from there by clicking the green "+ Join Team" button
4. When you return to your dashboard, you should now see your team listed
5. If you wish to switch teams, you can click on your team, and click "Change Team" from here to change your team assignment (This option may not be available depending on your challenge settings.)
Contact our support team - we're always here to help!