If you logged an activity by accident, not to worry! You can easily delete logged activities within the past 7 days from the Stridekick mobile app.
After marking an activity as incomplete, it will update to an incomplete activity that you can swipe to complete once you've finished the activity. If your challenge is active, deleting an activity will also remove it from your challenge scores.
Deleting a Logged Activity from your Dashboard
Deleting Today's Activity
- If you're participating in a challenge based on logged activities, you will see a Log an Activity section in your Stridekick dashboard, just above your Challenges section. If you've already completed today's action, the logged activity should appear as completed.
- To delete this logged activity, select the activity and then tap on the green Completed button at the bottom of the screen.
- From here, you'll have the option to change the activity to incomplete by selecting Mark incomplete.
Deleting an Activity within the Past 7 Days
- To delete an activity for a previous day from your dashboard, select the activity from your Log an Activity section.
- Adjust the date accordingly (within the past 7 days).
- Mark the activity as incomplete.
Deleting a Logged Activity from your Challenge
- To open your challenge, select View challenge from your Challenges section in your dashboard or from the Challenges tab and locate your custom activity challenge mode.
- Select the activity nickname to open the custom activity overlay.
3. From here, tap on the green Completed button to change today's activity to incomplete, or select a new date first before selecting the Completed button to mark a previous day as incomplete.
Deleting a Logged Activity from your Daily Goals Log
- To access your Daily Goals Log, select View stats from your custom activity challenge mode to open your Streak or Stick to It challenge stats.
- Select the View logged activity button to open your Daily Goals Log. From here, you can view all of your previous daily goals and whether or not you completed the activity for the day.
3. To delete an activity you logged within the past 7 days, select the date you logged the activity, select the Completed button at the bottom, and select Mark as incomplete.
Learn More about Custom Activity Challenges
Learn more about custom activity challenges below:
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team from the orange messenger icon in the bottom right corner.