Create your own challenges within the Stridekick mobile app! Create up to five challenges at a time. Once one of your five user-created challenges ends, you'll be able to create another challenge. Follow steps below from the Stridekick mobile app to get started. Challenges cannot be created from the Stridekick website.
How to Create a Challenge
1. Open the Stridekick app to your dashboard and scroll down until you see a blue Join/Create button. You can also access this button from the Challenges tab.
2. Press the Create a challenge button near the bottom of your screen:
3. Select your challenge mode. User-created challenges have access to Leaderboard, Daily Habit, Streak, and Target modes:
4. Set your challenge goal. Choose the metric and your daily or overall challenge goal you want to compete on:
5. Choose your challenge duration (up to 31 days) and start date:
6. Name your challenge and add an optional description and image. Then, select the green Save and review button. Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your challenge! Now you can invite your friends to join for some friendly competition!
How to Delete a User-Created Challenge
Challenge creators have the option to delete challenges they’ve created by tapping into the ellipsis button [“…"] when viewing their challenge from their dashboard or the Challenges tab on the Stridekick mobile app. Then, tap "Delete challenge" and confirm as shown below:
Deleting a challenge will also end the challenge for any participants who joined the challenge, and all participants will lose access to challenge score data. Deleted challenges can’t be recovered after they’ve been deleted, so please use the delete button with caution!