Create your own challenges within the Stridekick mobile app! Create up to five challenges at a time. Once one of your five user-created challenges ends, you'll be able to create another challenge. Follow steps below from the Stridekick mobile app to get started. Challenges cannot be created from the Stridekick website.
How to Create a Challenge
1. Open the Stridekick app to your dashboard and scroll down to the bottom. Tap on the green “Create challenge” button.
2. Begin by selecting your challenge mode
3. Set your challenge module goal. Choose the metric and your daily or overall challenge goal you want to compete for.
4. Choose your challenge duration (up to 31 days) and start date
5. Name your challenge and give it a description. Then, select “Save and finish”
Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your challenge! Now you can invite your friends to join for some friendly competition!
How to Delete a User-Created Challenge
Challenge creators have the option to delete challenges they’ve created by clicking into the ellipsis button [“…"] when viewing their challenge from their dashboard on the Stridekick mobile app.
Deleting a challenge will also end the challenge for any participants who joined the challenge, and all participants will lose access to challenge score data. Deleted challenges can’t be recovered after they’ve been deleted, so please use the delete button with caution!