1. From the Stridekick dashboard, scroll down to the Challenges section and tap on the blue “Join/Create” button.
Note: You can also access the “Join/Create” button from the top of the Challenges tab. Just tap the Challenges icon in the bottom navigation bar.
2. You’ll see a list of all community challenges from this page. Click the "+" button next to the challenge you want to join.
3. A confirmation modal will appear with an option to review the challenge details. To confirm you want to join this challenge, click the green “Join” button.
Once you’ve confirmed to join your challenge, it should now appear in your Stridekick dashboard under your upcoming or active challenges depending on when your challenge was set to begin.
Joining a challenge from the Stridekick website
From the web dashboard, scroll down to the Challenges section and click on the green "+ Join challenge" button:
2. Locate the challenge you want to join and click the green "+ Join" button:
3. Review the challenge details if preferred, and then click "Join challenge" > "Go to Dashboard" as shown below:
Your challenge should now appear in your Stridekick dashboard under your upcoming or active challenges depending on when your challenge was set to begin.
Don't see your challenge listed?
If you don’t see your challenge listed in the available challenges to join, then your challenge may be a private user-created challenge and will need to join from an invite link or an invitation sent by the challenge creator. Learn more here.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team by clicking the orange chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of this screen.