After setting up your connection, please sync your steps by opening the Mi Fit app first > opening Google Fit or the Health app second > opening the Stridekick app last.
Please follow the directions below to learn how to connect!
Directions for Android Users
Please note: You must already have the Google Fit app downloaded and an active account in existence before completing these steps. Google Fit is available for free from the Google Play Store.
To connect your Xiaomi device with Google Fit:
- Open the Mi Fit app and select your “Profile”
2. Select “Add accounts” from your profile > Select “Google Fit”
3. Select “Add Google Fit” at the bottom of your screen to confirm your selection
4. Choose the Google account that’s connected to your Google Fit app and select “Allow” to confirm that you want to sync your data to Google Fit:
5. See the confirmation that you’ve successfully started syncing steps to Google Fit!
Your Mi Fit app should now send steps to Google Fit to sync to Stridekick! If you haven't already, connect Google Fit to Stridekick and get stepping!
Directions for iPhone Users:
- Open the Apple Health app and tap 'Steps'
2. Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and tap “Data Sources & Access”
3. Make sure “Mi Fit” is toggled "On"
Your Mi Fit app should now send steps to Apple Health to sync to Stridekick! If you haven't already, connect Apple Health to Stridekick and get stepping!