Stridekick can connect with iPhone 5s and newer as your tracking device. You will need to connect your iPhone to Stridekick through the Stridekick app on your mobile phone. You cannot connect your iPhone via the website.
1. Go to your Dashboard
2. Select the menu bars in the top left corner
3. Select My Device from the Utility Panel
4. Scroll down and select the device field to connect or change your device
5. Select iPhone via Apple Health from the list of devices
6. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting Allow
7. Select 'Turn All Categories On' and Allow again if prompted
8. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select Okay to confirm.
Congratulations! Your iPhone is now connected! Next, learn how to sync your steps here!