While Stridekick's chat feature can be a fun way to engage with fellow challenge participants and teammates, not everyone may wish to receive notifications each time a new message or photo is shared.
To disable push notifications from chat only, please see this guide. Otherwise, continue reading to learn how to disable all of the in-app and push notifications for a specific chat thread.
How to Mute a Challenge or Team Chat
To mute all in-app and push notifications for a specific challenge or team chat, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Stridekick on the mobile app and navigate to the chat thread you want to mute
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner to pull up the Challenge Menu
- Tap Mute challenge/team chat > Mute > Done to confirm
4. If you return to your chat inbox, you'll now see that your chat thread has been muted as shown below:
How to Unmute a Challenge or Team Chat
- To unmute a thread you've previously muted, please repeat steps 1 and 2 above to pull up the Challenge Menu
- Tap Unmute challenge/team chat > "Done" to confirm