While most of our users love to use chat to cheer each other on, sometimes you may see a message that can be unsportsmanlike. Keep the community experience positive by reporting messages that are negative or offensive. On the mobile app, you'll also have the option to report a user in chat if needed.
How to report chat messages on mobile
- Press and hold on the message or photo you want to interact with
- Select "Report message as inappropriate"
- Read over the details that appear and tap "Yes, report" to report the message
Note: Reporting a message will permanently remove it from the chat. Others will no longer be able to see the message.
How to report chat messages on desktop
- Hover over the message
- Click "Report message as inappropriate"
- You will see a modal window asking you to confirm that you want to remove this message. Click "Yes, report message."
- You will see a confirmation that the message was reported and removed from the chat thread altogether.
How to report a user in chat on the mobile app only
- Tap the profile photo or username of the user from chat
2. Select "Report user" from the options that appear
3. Provide additional context on the report as prompted and then select "Report user"
4. Confirm you'd like to report the user and then see a confirmation that the user has been successfully reported
What happens next?
Our support team is notified of all reported messages and users. If the issue requires additional attention, we will follow up in accordance with our community guidelines.
Feel free to reach out to our support team.