Before You Connect
Before connecting Google Fit to Stridekick, you must have the Google Fit app downloaded on your phone and have an active Google Fit account. If it's not already preinstalled on your phone, the Google Fit app can be downloaded for free here. Please create an account in Google Fit first before following these steps.
For a full guide to setting up Google Fit on your Android phone before you connect Google Fit to Stridekick, please click here.
Connect Your Google Fit App to Stridekick
- Login or Sign up for Stridekick via our mobile app (Google Play) and select your user photo from the bottom menu to access your profile.
- Select the settings gear icon at the top right.
- Scroll down and select your current device.
- Select 'Android via Google Fit' from the list of devices.
5. Allow Stridekick to access your activity data by selecting 'Allow.'
6. Select the correct account associated with Google Fit.
7. Follow to prompts to give Stridekick access to your physical activity, speed, and distance data.
8. You'll now see a connection confirmation. Select 'Okay' to confirm.
Congratulations! Your Google Fit account is now connected! To start syncing your steps from Google Fit to Stridekick, please see this quick guide on syncing!
You can also watch this quick video to learn how to connect or change your device on our mobile app: