If your Withings device isn’t syncing to Stridekick and you’ve already learned how to sync your Withings to Stridekick, please review these common issues to learn why your steps might not be syncing.
Problem 1: Your authorization token expired or was revoked from within the Withings app.
Solution: Reconnect your Withings device to generate a new authorization token to allow Stridekick to access your steps.
Problem 2: During the sign-up process, you accidentally created a new Withings account (instead of logging in to your existing Withings account) or connected to the wrong Withings account.
- Confirm the email address that's connected to your Withings account where steps are showing.
From a web browser, login to the Withings support page here and click the profile icon at the top right of your screen. View the email account you've connected to Withings in the dropdown menu.
- Once you've confirmed your email address, go to the Stridekick app or website and reconnect your Withings device. When you reconnect, be sure to use the email that's connected to your correct Withings account.
Check Your Time Zone Setting
If your time zone in Stridekick isn't correct, this could be causing your syncing issues. Double-check your time zone by following the steps below:
- From the dashboard, tap the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the time zone field and tap to adjust if needed
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the time zone field and click to adjust if needed
Need More Help?
If you’ve confirmed you have steps coming into Withings' cloud server, you’ve connected the correct Withings account, tried reconnecting and you’re still having trouble syncing, please reach out to our Support Team.